Adaptive Leadership Series
- $675.00 - Member Admission
- $750.00 - General Admission
ADAPTIVE LEADERSHIP SERIES
Wednesdays, Feb. 10, 17, 24 and March 3rd
We live in a time of danger and opportunity. This series will utilize the principles of Adaptive Leadership pioneered by Ron Heifetz to provide tools for leading during this unprecedented time of change. Most organizations, no matter which sector, are facing disruptions unlike any experienced before. People are being called to lead with courage and skill to navigate change and deploy themselves with agility while leading others into the unknown. This series will provide practical tools that your leaders can employ in their workplace. Our trainers will focus on skills like resilience, orchestrating conflict, evaluation and diagnosis, emotional intelligence, and creativity.
This four-week program will meet online 4 hours a week from Feb. 10- March 3rd. We will use an all virtual format. All participants will receive The Practice of Adaptive Leadership by Ronald Heifetz, Alexander Grashow, and Marty Linsky. The sessions will meet from 9:30- 11:30 am and 1:00-3:00 pm
- Ability to recognize adaptive challenges.
- Understanding of the organizational and political landscapes and how to intervene appropriately
- Understanding of self and ways to increase agility as a leader, also defaults
- Understand how to deploy self while leading adaptive change
- Increased problem-solving ability during times of change
- Creation of plan to address an adaptive challenge
Who's it for? Individual contributors through upper-level managers.
Faculty Include: Lora Wondolowski, Executive Director, Leadership Pioneer Valley, and Pam Victor, Founder and Head of Happiness, Happier Valley Comedy.
Pam Victor is a professional improviser, author, teacher, happiness coach, and founder and president of Happier Valley Comedy, the first and only comedy theater in Western Massachusetts. Pam directs HVC’s THROUGH LAUGHTER program for in-person and remote professional and personal development, which uses improv training exercises to build foundational training skills such as communication, collaboration, and creativity.
|Neon CRM by Neon One|